The Rocky Horror Picture Show is ALL about Participation!
Okay, now that we got that out of the way, let's talk about how YOU can make
your RHPS experience GREAT for yourself and the rest of the audience (and the cast).
Here is a list of items that we recommend you bring with you. If you don't know
how to use them, then buy a Trannie Pack at the door instead (we'll send someone around -
it'll be cheap, and it'll have instructions).
Come back soon to see what else we put on the list! However, most importantly,
bring YOURSELF, your FRIENDS, a sense of HUMOR, and be ready for an AWESOME TIME!
- Wedding Bubbles (no rice please!)
- SMALL squirt guns (think the size of your hand OR SMALLER)
- Glowsticks or small flashlights
- Party favor noise makers
- Rubber/Latex gloves
- Toilet Paper (on a roll - Scotts preferred; why? If you don't know, you'll find out)
- Toast (No, do not butter it, or put on any other spread - unless you intend to eat it in line)
- Playing cards
|For additional information and help, you can refer to this compendium of knowledge:
Attending RHPS (rockypedia.org)